Viton O Rings
Product Code : SS 010
Brand Name : SAM ENGINEERS
We are a foremost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of superior quality Viton O Rings to our precious clients. Our team of diligent professionals utilizes the finest quality raw materials and sophisticated technology in order to manufacture these rings in tandem with set international standards. Offered rings are basically used in varied industries for sealing applications. Our clients can easily avail these Viton O Rings in standard as well as customized designs as per clients specific needs at nominal rates.
- Durable finish standards
- High strength
- Easy to install
- Impeccable finish
What is Viton?
Viton is a brand of fluoropolymer elastomer and synthetic rubber, which is generally used in extruded and molded products.
Categories of Viton:
- There are four families of Viton polymers, which are briefed below:
- Family A (Dipolymers of VF2/HFP): It is used in automotive and aerospace industries as a fuel and lubricant. Its Nominal Polymer Fluorine content is 66%.
- Family B (Terpolymers of VF2/HFP/TFE): It is used in power utility and chemical process plant. Its Nominal Polymer Fluorine content is 68%.
- Family F (Terpolymers of VF2/HFP/TFE): It is used as oxygenated automotive fuels. Its nominal polymer fluorine content is 70%.
- Specialty types include GFLT, GBLT, GLT and Viton Extreme: It is used in Oil Exploration and Automotive sectors.
Applications of Viton O Rings:
- Used as Buna-N seals in automobile engines
- Used in aerospace, chemical processing and other industries
- Used in automotive and other transportation industries as a fuel
- Used in SCUBA diving by divers
Some other common applications of Viton O rings:
- Petrochemical Seals
- High temperature Seals
- Fuel Systems
- Engine Oil Seals