Owing to our immense knowledge in the domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium quality Rubber Gaskets that takes away the heat and oil additives of your engines. These gaskets are manufactured by our skilled professionals using supreme grade rubber at our well equipped production unit. Prior to dispatch from our end, the gaskets provided by us undergo strict quality tests to assure their durability. Further, our offered Rubber Gaskets are made available for the clients in different dimensions at affordable prices.Features:
We are engaged in manufacturing a various types of Industrial Rubber Gaskets, which is punched/ cut/ molded to shape from rubber sheets or other compound made from industrially manufactured rubber. The gasket is available in both synthetic and natural forms. It is the first choice of the sealing material manufacturers due to its uncanny ability and depressing & deforming force.The Rubber Gasket is made of rubber, thus it is best suited for its low temperature application. We manufacture our gaskets from below mentioned rubber/ elastomer:
- Smooth finish
- Easy installation
- Light weight
Our specialized range of Neoprene Rubber Gaskets has excellent sealing quality and high reliability. It is available as thin as .016" thickness to .250" thickness and in continuous rolls of 36", 48", or 54" wide. The neoprene gasket comes in the hardness range of 90 durometer and softness range of 30 durometer.Attributes of Custom Neoprene Rubber Gaskets:
- Buna-N / NBR Gaskets
- EPDM Gaskets
- Flange Gaskets
- High Temperature Gaskets
- Moulded Gaskets
- Neoprene Gaskets
- Silicone Gaskets
- Viton Gaskets
Available Neoprene Grades
- Excellent resistance to petroleum based solvents and oil
- Good resistant to weathering and ozone
- Highly resistant to dilute acids
- Hold good flexibility in hot and cold temperatures
- Commercial Grade Neoprene: It is the perfect blend of Neoprene and other rubber elastomers. It is highly recommended in application where high oil resistance is needed.
- Medium Grade Neoprene: It is in compliance with federal and military specifications. It delivers the complete properties of Neoprene without high tensile strength. The medium grade Neoprene is widely used for general purpose applications.
- High Grade Neoprene: It delivers the high flexibility with minimal abrasion after extended compression. Its high tensile strength makes is best suited for the rigorous applications.
The FDA Neoprene offered by us is made from FDA approved ingredients, which are at par with CFR 117.2600. It is ideal for use in the automotive, food and various other industries.
Heat exchanger gaskets, high-technology, industrial, synthetic bellows for a broad range of industries, rubber bellows, transportation, commercial, office automation, synthetic rubber bellows, aerospace, government/military and including medical as well.